Are you thankful…
In case you don’t know what to be thankful for, here are some tips to think over
I am thankful…
- For the taxes that I pay, because it means that I am employed.
- For the mess to clean after a party, because it means that I have been surrounded by friends.
- For the clothes that fit a little too tight, because it means I have enough to eat.
- For my shadow that watches me work, because it means I am in the sunshine.
- For the flowers that need watering, windows that need cleaning, and households that need fixing, because it means I have a home.
- For the parking spot I find at the far end of the parking lot, because it means I am able to walk and that I have been blessed with transportation.
- For the huge heating bill, because it means I am warm.
- For the neighbours that drive me mad with the music they listen to, because it means that I can hear.
- For the pile of laundry and ironing, because it means I have clothes to wear.
- For weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day, because it means I have been capable of working hard.
- For the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours, because it means that I am alive.
- Finally, for too many private calls and emails, because it means I have friends who are thinking of me.
Can you continue the list?
|Pay taxes||Платить налоги||Weariness||Усталость|
|Clean the mess||Убираться||Aching muscles||Ноющие мышцы|
|Fit tight||Плотно сидеть (об одежде)||Go off (about the alarm)||Срабатывать (о будильнике)|
|Heating bill||Счет за отопление||Pile of laundry||Стопка грязного белья|
|Fix households||Заниматься бытовым ремонтом||Drive smb mad||Сводить с ума|